VENTURE is committed to prevent all types of incidents, pollution and ill health arising out of its
business activities, which includes all types of commercial, residential, and civil construction works,
through effective operational control procedures.
- Providing highly safe and satisfactory working conditions for all personnel whilst continuously
identifying, developing, implementing and enhancing measures that promote protection of
Health, Safety and Environment at highest level for executing works at every site
- Encourage HSE awareness among employees and sub-contractors by suitable motivation
- Discourage actions and behaviors which harm the Health, Environment & Safety
- Build HSE requirements in all aspects of the organization
- Implement above as a continuous standard of practice within the company
- HSE responsibility shall be specifically communicated to all and clarified to ensure proper
- Every activity shall have a formal risk assessment and aspect/impact assessment and all
employees and sub-contractors shall be made aware of the hazards/aspects and control
measures of the job being performed.
- Organization shall set periodic objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement
through risk reduction / elimination.
- All applicable legal requirements and contractual obligations shall be complied with.
- HSE performance shall be periodically monitored.
- It is good business practice to guard against all types of occupational incidents to prevent
injuries & protect health of employees and preserve the environment.
- All incidents, which result in injury to people, cause ill health, pollute environment, damage
machineries and destroy materials can be prevented by taking necessary Health, Safety &
Environment (HSE) precautions.
- Implementation of HSE requirements is a line responsibility and HSE professionals will work
as catalysts to ensure that all site personnel fulfill their HSE responsibilities voluntarily.
- Instituting a Zero tolerance culture amongst employees will facilitate marching towards our
ultimate goal - Zero Incident.